The Best Chocolate Truffles
Refrigeration4 hours and 30 minutes
Ingredientsnut-free| egg-free| gluten-free| freezes (without filling)
- Freddo milk chocolate chips 250 g - (about 1/2 lb)
- Cooking cream 35% - 125 ml (1/2 cup)
- Butter Softened - 60 ml (1/4 cup)
- Cocoa - 80 ml (1/3 cup)
- Decorative mini chocolate candies - 80 ml (1/3 cup)
- In a bowl, place the Freddo milk chocolate chips.
- In a saucepan, mix the cream with the butter, then bring to a boil.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate chips and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon until a homogeneous preparation is obtained. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Shape 26 truffles using about 10 ml (2 tsp) of preparation for each.
- Prepare two hollow plates. In the first, place the cocoa. In the second, place the decorative mini-candies. Coat thirteen cocoa truffles, then coat the rest of the truffles with mini-candy. Place the truffles on a parchment-lined sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.