Dark chocolate tart
This tart would be just as delicious with milk chocolate or even white chocolate!
For the crust:
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) baking cream 15%
- 200 g (approx. 1/2 lb) of Freddo dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) flour
- Your choice of small fruits
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) Graham cookie crumbs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sugar
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) plain Greek yogurt 0%
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 180 °c (350 °f).
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the crust.
- Spread the crust to the bottom and sides of a 20 cm (8 ") diameter, removable bottom pie plate. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- in a pan, bring the cream to a boil. Out of the fire, add the chocolate and let melt. Stir until smooth preparation is obtained.
- Add the eggs, sugar and flour to the pan. Stir.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pie plate. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- When serving, garnish the tart with berries.