Chocolate raspberry tarte
We don't get tired of chocolate. So let's give in to the temptation of this cocoa delight enhanced by the tart taste of red berries!
Quantity8 to 10 servings
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) chocolate cookie crumbs (Oreo type)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 110 ml (1/3 cup + 2 tbsp) melted butter
- 450 g (1 lb) Freddo dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) corn syrup
- 250 ml (1 cup) baking cream 15%
- 2 cups (500 ml) raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, mix the cookie crumbs with the sugar and melted butter.
- In a 9-in. (23 cm) deep-bottomed pie pan, evenly distribute the crumb mixture, then press down on the bottom and sides of the mold with the back of a spoon to form a crust.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and leave cool.
- During this time, place the chocolate and corn syrup in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream to the first signs of boiling. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and corn syrup. Allow to melt for 2-3 minutes, then stir with a wooden spoon until a smooth preparation is obtained.
- Cut half of the raspberries in two and spread them over the crust. Cover with chocolate preparation and spread evenly. Refrigerate from 2 to 3 hours.
- When serving, garnish with the rest of the raspberries.