Chocolate fondue in a loaf
A simple chocolate fondue served in the most original way !
- Your choice of round loaf of bread (Choose a peanut and nut-free bread for an easy-to-share dessert)
- Cooking Cream 15% ; 1 cup (250 ml)
- Freddo Creamy Milk Chocolate Chips ; 400 g (about 1 lb)
- 4 bananas (cut in slices)
- 16 to 20 strawberries
- 2 clementines peeled and separated into quarters
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- Cut out the upper part of the loaf of bread. Remove bread on the inside making it hollow, and cut the removed bread into cubes.
- In a saucepan, boil the cream over medium heat. Turn off heat, add the chocolate chips and allow 5-minute rest. Stir until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Bake the loaf of bread in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until it is warm.
- Transfer the chocolate fondue into the hot loaf. Serve with bread cubes, bananas, strawberries and, if desired, clementines.