Cheescake-Flavored Marbled Brownies (in slow cooker!)
Receiving guests and you do not have enough time to prepare a dessert worthy of your master chef skills ? And what if your loyal crock-pot came to the rescue once more? Impress your guests this genious slow cooker dessert recipe !
- 200 g (approx. ½ lb) Freddo milk chocolate chips
- 1 ½ Cup (375 ml) sugar
- 1 ½ Cup (375 ml) softened butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 60 ml (¼ Cup) cocoa
- 1 cup (250 ml) flour
- 2 packs of 250 g cream cheese each, softened
- 6 tbsp. (90 ml) honey
- In a double boiler, melt the Freddo chocolate.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with softened butter, four eggs, vanilla, melted chocolate, cocoa and flour until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
- Butter the inside of a large slow cooker with a capacity of at least 4 litres, then pour in the dough. Equalize the surface.
- In the food processor container, place the cream cheese, the two remaining eggs and the honey. Mix until a smooth preparation is obtained.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the slow cooker. Using a skewer, mix the two preparations in order to achieve a marble effect.
- To prevent the dough from becoming humid, place a cloth over the slow cooker opening without touching the dough, holding it in place with the lid.
- Bake for 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes at high temperature.