Blueberry profiteroles, chocolate sauce and dulce de leche
One of the easiest and most delicious desserts to make! Every bite will prove it!
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) maple syrup
- Dulce de leche 125 ml (1/2 Cup)
- 100g, Freddo dark chocolate chips
- 16 choux pastries with cream (Profiteroles)
- Blueberries 250 ml (1 cup)
- Optional: 60 ml (1/4 Cup) Maple flakes
- In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup with the dulce de leche and the chocolate at low heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until the chocolate is melted.
- Place the choux pastries (profiteroles) on a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and dulce de leche.
- Garnish the profiteroles with blueberries and, if desired, maple sugar flakes.